See what we are doing around the community
At the Villas of Grand Cypress, it is our belief to reach out to the community and give back. We support social, cultural, and various local organizations that do great work witin the communities in Orlando, FL. Our volunteers are made up of hourly and salary employees who donate their time to those that are in need. There is no greater joy for our employees than seeing smiling faces. To learn more about our resort, please call 407-239-4700 or click here to email us.
What We Have Done
- Give Kids the World, Kissimmee
- Haiti Relief Effort
- Breast Cancer Awareness Day
- CFHLA Adopt-a-School, West Oak Elementary 2010-2011 School Year, Orlando
- CFHLA Homeless Student Collection Drive
- Community Food and Outreach Center, Downtown Orlando
- Sight and Sole Doggie Stroll Event to benefit Lighthouse Central Florida
- World Autism Awareness Day
The Villas of Grand Cypress is part of Benchmark's Hometown Hospitality Caring for Our Communities with the initiative that encourages the people who are the heart of its properties to reach out to improve the communities in which they live, learn and play.