Golf Outings and Tournaments
Plan Your Next Golf Event Here
From a small group outing of 16 people to a tournment of 450, find out just how easy it is to hold your next golf outing here at the Grand Cypress Golf Club in Orlando. We are dedicated to ensuring that your tournament is carried out to the last details.
To learn more about more our tournaments, please contact Julie at (407) 239-1991 or email at JKomurke@GrandCypress.com.
Golf Tournament Packages
All Grand Cypress Tournament pricing includes unbelievable outing packages customized to meet every group’s specific needs.
- 45 holes of unique Jack Nicklaus Signature-designed golf
- Designated tournament coordinator
- Coordination of on-course contests (long drive, closest to the pin, etc.)
- Tournament scoring with custom scoreboard
- Customized scorecards and cart signs
- Unlimited range balls prior to play
- Registration set up, including skirted tables and chairs
- Complimentary lockers
- Complimentary club storage and cleaning
- Complimentary golf bag valet service
- Complimentary valet parking
Plus, we offer a variety of catering menus and reception space that can accommodate up to 240 people
To learn more about more our tournaments, please contact Julie at (407) 239-1991 or JKomurke@GrandCypress.com.
Grand Cypress Golf Club has hosted countless tournaments throughout the years. Following is a selection of some of the past tournaments that have been played on our courses:
- CME Group Titleholders (2011)
- LPGA Tour Championship (2010)
- Grand Cypress Pro-Am (1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Grand Cypress National Amateur Championship (2005)
- Greg Norman's Shark Shoot-Out (1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990)
- 83rd Southern Amateur (1989)
- Oldsmobile National Scramble Finals (1989)
- YourLife Vitamin LPGA Classic (2001)
- Fantasy Classic (2003)
- MacGregor International Pro-Am
- Epson Stats Match (1989, 1990)
- World Cup of Golf (1990)
- Skills Challenge (1992, 1993)
- Chrysler Plymouth Tournament of Champions (1994, 1995, 1996)
- LPGA HealthSouth Inaugural (1998, 1999)
Julie Komurke, Golf Sales Manager
Julie joined the Villas of Grand Cypress Golf Resort in January 2011. With a degree from Rollins College and a history of playing collegiate golf she found a niche in the golf resort market. She specializes in memberships and tournaments of 16 or more players.
Julie was born and raised in Winter Park, Florida and she stays busy as the mom of two young boys.