In Real Life (IRL)
Villas of Grand Cypress Encourages Families to Unplug and Enjoy Summer IRL
Between school, work, shuttling the kids to practice, birthday parties and study groups, answering emails and the constant distraction available on endless mobile devices, the family unit has never been less unified. Summer is the perfect time to change that at the newly renovated Villas of Grand Cypress in Orlando, Florida. With a host of new activities for families, amenities galore, family-style meals and packages perfect suited for every member of the gang, summer is the perfect time to get out and enjoy In Real Life (IRL).
Get with the Program
This summer, children will enjoy a host of newly programmed activities, every day of the week, at Villas of Grand Cypress. A typical day includes: Breakfast with Cartoons at The Club; Poolside Arts & Crafts; Family Lunch Trivia at the Pool or Club; Häagen-Dazs Happy Hour featuring $3 ice cream bars, buy 1 get 1 free; Longest Drive competition at the Golf Academy; Pool Games & Activities; Dive In Movie & Kids eat free poolside (one child per paying adult).
Check Out our FUN filled Families Activities Calendar with FUN for the whole family 7 days a week.
Close to the parks, yes. Closer to each other, inevitable.
In addition to these complimentary activities, Villas of Grand Cypress offers 1500 acres of fun to be explored. From tennis to a rock climbing wall, the outdoor amenities are endless. Villas offers complimentary bikes to ride on property and fishing poles available for use at selected lakes throughout the resort’s massive landscape. With tennis, rock wall climbing, biking, fishing and much more, families will never run out of things to do.
Don’t forget, Villas has 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf, including a nine hole "pitch n' putt" course. The Academy of Golf also offers junior golf camps designed to teach youngsters the techniques and skills to improve their game. All classes are lead by PGA Certified teachers.
Orlando Golf Packages
Stay and Play Package
Want the full golfing experience? Before you tee off each morning, enjoy a full breakfast in The Club Restaurant. Play a round of golf on any of the nine-hole combinations, North, South, and East Courses or if you want a different challenge, try your luck on the 18-hole New Course, Jack Nicklaus’ tribute to the Old Course in St. Andrews. Our courses are designed to meet all skill levels. See you on the first tee!
- Club Suite and Villa Style Accommodations (resort fee and taxes included)
- Daily 18 hole play on Jack Nicklaus Signature Courses, including the New Course (his tribute to Old Course at St. Andrews) per person
- Daily Breakfast per person
- Golf Cart and Club Storage
- Unlimited use of the Driving Range
- Golf Club Rental
- State-of-the-art GPS Course Navigation
One Guaranteed Tee Time per person per night booked in advance, additional same day play can be booked after completion of the first round for a discounted rate.
Tee to Green All Inclusive Package
Comfortable Night Sleep - Check
Memorable Golf Courses - Check
Palate Pleased - Check
Cocktails with friends and family - Check
Experience The Villas of Grand Cypress the way your vacation is intended with the Tee to Green All Inclusive Package. One of our top Orlando golf packages.
- Luxurious Club Suite or Villa Accommodations
- Unlimited Daily Golf on 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus’ Signature Design
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and beverages served daily in Nine18, The Club, Room Service, Villa Pool Bar and Hospitality Carts
- Resort Fee and Taxes, which include: Wireless Internet Access, housekeeping gratuities, bicycle rentals, 24’ Rock Climbing Wall, Water Activities, Pitch and Putt Golf, Tennis, Basketball and catch and release fishing
Package cannot be combined with other packages or promotions, select wines available, Nine18 Wine List excluded from package, golf Lessons and In Room Spa Treatments are additional