Women's Two Day Golf School
Women's Golf Instruction at Grand Cypress Academy of Golf
Our Women's school features instruction that is specifically designed for the female golfer. Covering all aspects of the game over two comprehensive days of instruction, this school is a great choice for all golfers. Instruction is led by LPGA professionals Barb Mucha and Mary Bryan.
For more information, contact us at (407) 239-1975 or click here to email us.
This school offers flexible scheduling. Schools may be scheduled to begin on any day and will run for 2 consecutive days (based on availability of instructors).
Golf Rates and Inclusions
- Limited to 8 students with a 4:1 student to teacher ratio
- 2 half-days, 8a-12p, 8 hours of comprehensive instruction
- Short-game skills instruction covering putting, pitch and run, and pitching.
- Competitive mind-set and mental approach
- Afternoons open for practice, golf, or playing lessons
- Golf-specific stretching and warm-up exercises
- 2 nights accommodations at The Villas of Grand Cypress or the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- 2 rounds of golf on Jack Nicklaus Signature-designed Grand Cypress Golf Club courses, plus unlimited use of the Academy's par-3, -4, and -5 practice holes
- Opening breakfast with instructors and 2 lunches at resort restaurants
- Complimentary beverages at Academy during school dates
- Daily club storage and club cleaning with use of locker facilities
- Grand Cypress Academy of Golf engraved personal bag tag
2016 Rate Schedule
Golf School Rates
Schools may be scheduled to begin on any day within the months listed above (based on availability of instructors). For dates occupying two months, the first day's month is the prevailing rate. All rates listed are per student. Accommodations are only included in Single and Double Occupancy packages, with Double including shared accommodations. To qualify for Junior Add On rates, a junior must be 13-17 years old and booked in combination with an adult on a Single Occupancy rate or two adults on Double Occupancy rates. Other restrictions may apply.