Take a break with us at The Villas of Grand Cypress! Whether you’re looking to escape from your every day or take a break from the parks, we offer a variety of fun things that you and your family can enjoy while you stay with us.
We’re pleased to offer the following activities that are available to you and your family every day of the week during your stay:
- Early Morning Yoga on the Green Please note that Yoga will not be available from August 14th - 31st. We will start the classes again on September 1st.
Start your day the right way! Join us on South 9 near The Clubhouse at 6:45am each day until 7:30am. We’ll have music and a beautiful view on our lush, manicured greens with expert instructors. Mats, blocks and towels are provided in case you didn’t have a chance to pack your own gear.
- Make Your Own In-Room Meals
After a long day at the parks and all of the attractions that Orlando is famous for, let us take care of you! Choose from 3 themed menus and all you have to do is come home to your Villa where we’ll have all of the fresh ingredients waiting for you. Or you can book one of our chefs to cook your meal for you so that you can sit back and relax after a long day.
*Only available in Villa units with kitchens. Limited number of chefs available. 24-hour notice required.
- Slip n’ Slide Poolside
A bonus to our already refreshing and relaxing pool, this oversized inflatable slide adds a new element of fun for your family!
Who doesn’t like a fun game of cornhole?! We offer it not only at our Clubhouse location but also poolside. Come on…pick where you want to have your fun!
- Guided Fishing
Ready to see what we have in our lakes? Join us for a 2 hour guided fishing tour, twice daily on Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Saturday’s at 6:30am or 6:30pm. Our local fishing expert, Mike Byers, will take up to 6 people per tour to explore our beautiful and bountiful lakes amongst the greens and he’ll teach you all about what you’re reeling in. Cost is $50/person. Departs the Clubhouse at 6:15am or 6:15pm.
Offering 9 holes of footgolf fun on the manicured fairways of our Jack Nicklaus signature golf course. Play is on the East Golf Course where we offer regulation size soccer balls and oversized golf holes. Available after 4:30pm. Check-in at the Pro Shop in the Clubhouse.
Included in your resort fee, come grab a bike or two or more! Ride your bike from your villa to the pool, or Clubhouse or simply ride your bike to partake of our beautiful and serene resort. Available bicycles include adult, adult with baby seat, child, and child with training wheels. Helmets are provided. Bicycle pickup/drop-off located next to the Villa pool.
- Poolside afternoon activities
Want to take a dip in the pool? Let us help make that special! Starting at 2pm every day, we’ll have arts, crafts, board games, table tennis, outdoor billiards, bingo and so much more available for you and your family!
- Enjoy daily drink specials and light fare poolside
Summer Special Events
Not only are we holding daily events to make your stay special, but we’ve organized a few big events!
- Karaoke: Thursday afternoons poolside from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Cosmic Golf: Friday Nights - Glow in the dark putt-putt golf using glow in the dark golf balls. Fun for families of all ages. On a real putting green with glow in the dark hole designs. Beverages available greenside.
- Drive or Dive-In Movie: Saturday Nights at dusk Poolside. Take a dip in the pool to watch a movie with us or enjoy it poolside in a golf cart.
- Poolside Grilling: Every Weekend from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. Menu will vary each weekend.
- DJ Poolside:
- Memorial Day Weekend – 5/27 & 5/28 from 12:00pm to 5:00pm
- July 4th from 11:00am to 7:00pm
- Labor Day Weekend:
- 9/2 – DJ from 12:00pm to 5:00pm
- 9/3 – Steel Drum from 12:00pm to 5:00pm
To learn more about our Summer activities, contact us at 407-239-1926 or click here to email us.
Resort amenities available to our guests include: ﬁtness center; jogging and walking trails; bikes; catch and release ﬁshing; on-property shuttle transportation; use of the Academy of Golf’s practice range and three regulation Jack Nicklaus Signature Design golf holes, weekly 30min. golf clinics; scheduled transportation to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal; and the shared amenities of the Grand Cypress Resort including the climbing wall, water craft on Lake Windsong, Racquet & Tennis Club and the nine hole pitch ‘n putt course. All outdoor activities are weather dependent and are subject to change.